We are still fully operating during this difficult time and we are still here for you and your family.
Some of the extra precautions we have taken to ensure our clients and staffs safety include:
- Use of PPE at all times (including face masks, gloves and aprons).
- Limiting the amount of different carers coming to visit you by aiming to send the same carer every time.
- Keeping 2 metres distance between staff and carer at all times where possible.
- Staff undergoing temperature checks every day.
- Increased hand washing (including at the beginning and end of every visit)
The safety of our clients and staff is paramount, it always has been and always will be our number one priority.
We are still taking new clients on.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email.
All of the Care Confidence team